Monday, August 18, 2008

applying for more than 1 position

Britneys_Jugs : What's your opinion about my hanging question, abcxyz?Question: (to abcxyz or to anyone who wants to share his/her views)Is it ok to apply for several positions in just one company? I recently submitted my resume(s) in a company that has several openings, and applied for each position that I know I have the necessary qualifications to begin with. Can this be considered normal or do I look desperate enough to apply for all positions? Any opinion from any of you would be highly appreciated.

for experienced applicants, applying for several positions in a few cases might not be a good idea. kasi may kaunting "specialization" involved.

but its ok for new graduates. many companies hire new graduates as management trainees --- they get you to work in several departments for a period of time and decide later on where to put you. they will be looking for BEST FIT.







#83

No comments: